Any HEXAA user can create a Virtual Organization or VO. The creator of a VO automatically becomes the manager of the given VO.
For the basics of HEXAA VOs, please read Basics and Terminology at the front page of this guide.
The VO manager can:
- invite additional VO managers
- invite VO members
- create and manage VO roles
- assign roles to members
- enable link-based subscription with seat limits
- get permissions for the VO. Permissions are received from Service Managers via tokens
- add permissions to roles, therefore assigning the permission to all members of the role